Book Release: March 3, 2020
Few people are aware that the original Passover story is the key to understanding the end times and the return of Jesus.
This is because we are most often taught that Passover was already fulfilled in the first century, when Jesus was crucified for our sins as the “Lamb of God.”
While the sacrifice of Jesus is certainly an important part of how Passover relates to the Gospel, it is vital to recognize that there is still a much deeper eschatological significance to Passover that we cannot afford to ignore.
Even Jesus Himself, on the night before He was crucified, said that Passover will only be “fulfilled in the kingdom of God,” AFTER He returns (Lk. 22:15-16).
In The Passover King, Travis Snow covers exactly how Passover is connected to the end times and the return of Jesus throughout the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
Key Topics Covered
1. How Jesus and other first century Jews understood Passover to be a harbinger of future prophetic events.
2. Why the concept of an End-Times Exodus is such a prominent theme in the Hebrew Bible.
3. The deeper meaning of the Biblical feasts, including Passover, which is not found in any other book on this topic.
4. The forgotten story of what Jesus is really going to do when He returns, including how He will act as a Miracle-Working New Moses on behalf of His people.
5. Previously undiscovered prophecies about the last days in the Torah, which have historically been neglected by students of eschatology.
6. The particular prophecies about the Antichrist (the End-Times Pharaoh) that theologians have overlooked.
7. How the theology of the Book of Revelation, including the timing of the Rapture, is linked to the End-Times Passover.
8. A straightforward chronology that explains the Book of Revelation.
9. How Passover is the key to understanding the famous battle of Gog of Magog in Ezekiel 38-39.
10. The prophetic events that will take place in Israel and the Middle East in the days ahead, and how the Lord’s people can best prepare ourselves.
The Passover King was written to be a prophetic manifesto for the Lord’s people living in the last days, covering many of the most important topics related to Biblical eschatology.
It is well-researched and scholarly, yet still accessible to the general public and highly practical. It is intended to both strengthen the foundations of solid Biblical theology, while also taking the reader into some previously uncharted and exciting new territory. Ultimately, it is all about giving our Lord and Messiah His proper due. For as I hope you will soon discover, the Messiah is not only God’s Suffering Servant, but He is also our soon returning Passover King.
1. Not Another Book on the End Times!
2. Passover as Prophecy
3. Rethinking the Biblical Feasts
4. The Forgotten Prophecy in Numbers 24
5. The End-Times Exodus in Numbers 24
6. Gog, the Antichrist, & Numbers 24
7. The Modern Middle East in Numbers 24
8. Understanding the Time of Jacob’s Trouble
9. The End Times in Deuteronomy
10. The Days of Purging and Redemption in the Hebrew Prophets
11. The Forgotten Prophecy in Deuteronomy 33
12. The End-Times Exodus in Deuteronomy 33
13. The End Times According to Moses
14. When Does the Battle of Gog of Magog Take Place?
15. The End-Times Passover in Ezekiel 38-39
16. Gog and the Russians?
17. Gog, the Middle Eastern Antichrist
18. The Rapture Deception
19. The Rapture According to Jesus
20. The End-Times Passover in the Book of Revelation
“Travis Snow has written a genuinely groundbreaking and very important book. Neither sensational, nor fanciful, this is a sober, exegetically sound, and very relevant book that hits on several important end-time themes and texts. By highlighting Torah as the foundation of all biblical prophecy, the Israel-centricity of the biblical narrative, the exodus as the pattern for the return of the Messiah, and the widely misunderstood, though towering oracle of Gog and Magog, this book is a necessary corrective to so many prophecy works available today. I highly recommend this book to every serious student of the Scriptures, and to all who long for and love His appearing.”
-Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized prophecy teacher
“The Passover King explores new insights into key Old Testament “Antichrist” passages such as Numbers 24, Ezekiel 38-39, and others. It includes a persuasive interpretation linking the Biblical feast of Passover to an eschatological Passover during Jesus’s second coming, which is especially developed in the Book of Revelation. Place this book on your reading list today!”
-Dr. Alan Kurschner (PhD), Founder of Eschatos Ministries, and leading expert on the Book of Revelation
“What a fascinating book! Travis Snow challenges many of our assumptions about the end times, then backs up his arguments with lots of relevant scriptural and academic citations. Whether you agree with every conclusion, this book will force you to think, to study, and to reflect again on the past and future significance of the Passover.”
-Dr. Michael Brown (PhD), World-renowned Messianic Jewish scholar, and author of over 27 books